NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
I am not sure what Bubba is trying to say but whatever it is, I think it might be serious... lol. Hope you are having a fun filled day Carrie.. It's hot here and expected to get even hotter.
I need to be outside :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Great guess Connie as Bubba is always bummed when we hang out on the deck and he can’t go out. 😁
DeleteBy the look on his face, it can't be printed on a family-friendly blog.🤬
ReplyDelete😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if Bubba was being a mouthy stinker. He definitely has attitude sometimes.
DeleteThere's a dog on my chair!!
ReplyDeleteHa! Cute. Love it Trish. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bubba was complaining for Ruby it was his space. 😄
DeleteI am not sure what Bubba is trying to say but whatever it is, I think it might be serious... lol. Hope you are having a fun filled day Carrie.. It's hot here and expected to get even hotter.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shug! No doubt whatever Bubba is saying it is with attitude. Blessings on your weekend!
ReplyDeleteNo idea but they are sure cute! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLol! Thanks Chrissy. I agree they are awfully cute babies 🥰
Delete