Friday, December 4, 2020

Slow Cooking Thursday Christmas Edition - Snow Cocoa



I love finding fun recipes. And I've always loved using my slow cooker. I plan to get an instant pot one of these days...but I will probably still use my slow cooker for a lot of my favorite recipes. My friend Sandra at Diary of a SAHM blog used to do a Slow Cooker Thursday linking post. She decided to bring back a holiday version for folks to share their slow cooking Christmas recipes. You can find her link here.

 So even though I'm a day late, I thought I would share my snow cocoa recipe today. It's been a favorite around here for the holiday season. And especially when my besties get together each year and do our girlfriend Christmas (we've been doing it around 30 years now!). And many of those years we enjoyed ladling this creamy concoction into mugs and adding a little bit of mint bailey's irish cream, or some other spirit. 😉 Pop in a candy cane and you're instantly in the Christmas mood! ☕️ 














SNOW COCOA



















This was also fun to make a batch of, and leave on warm, when we'd go out as a family to sled or skate on a rink. On a chilly, maybe even snowy day, is there really anything better than a cup of cocoa? 










5 comments:

  1. I think we met on Sandra's Slow Cooking posts!
    This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Carrie, this sounds too good to be true! How perfect to drink with the snow outside, a fire burning, and a Christmas tree to gaze upon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow cocoa sounds yummy. Of course, we might need a freezer version around here (it's supposed to be in the 60's next week but I'm not really complaining).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds delicious and PERFECT for returning from a snow filled fun day! I have 2 slow cookers and 2 insta pots - all different sizes and use them all based on the recipe, size and timing! I even still have a plain old pressure cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete