Hello Friends
I found this bread recipe in a Country Living magazine and we all thought it was great! Easy and yummy, win-win.
And I love that it made a pretty swirl on the top.
I followed the tip of spraying the pan and using parchment paper. It worked great and was very easy to lift right out of the pan and let cool.
Here's the recipe:
This bread looks so, so good! I will be trying it. Thank you for posting it!
ReplyDeleteHappy to share with you Mari - it was really good! 😋
DeleteYUM, we must be on the same mindset this week. I made a salted chocolate swirl banana bread. Love the spring blog look too.
ReplyDeleteHaha! It sounds like we are on the same mindset Tamy. Although, i think i want yours instead. You had me at salted chocolate! Lol
DeleteThis looks too good - definitely something I will try! xx K
ReplyDelete