Thursday, March 18, 2021

Karen's Blueberry Lemon Tea Cake (Bread)

 



Happy sunny and bright Thursday from the northwoods! ☀️ 
I wanted to share the recipe for this yummy tea cake bread that I found on my dear friend Karen's blog. It's called Beatrice Euphemie Vintage Cottage Style (Beatrice Euphemie was a grandmother of hers) and you can find the link to it here.  She is a wonderful writer, crafter, baker, gardener, Mama and Grandma and has a lovely cozy home in the most beautiful part of the Pacific Northwest. 






The fresh blueberries aren't too great right now...so I recommend substituting frozen. It had a wonderful blueberry flavor and the lemon is SO good because it's in the batter and in a syrup like glaze you pour all over the top after poking holes in it. I highly recommend you visit Karen and that you give this recipe a try. Here it is:





Enjoy! 🍋 😋 


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a winner! I saved it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it, Carrie! Thankyou for the kind words and shout-out, dear friend xx Sending hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete