Happy new week Friends!
Sorry I'm getting to this post late. I had a hair appointment this AM and did some running around.
I hope you had a lovely weekend. It was a really nice mellow one here. Filled with getting things done around the house. Matt & I running usual errands. Out for dinner one night. And Matt and I spent a lot of nice time with Annie - as she was around a lot this weekend too. Cozy home life filled with fun meals, games, conversation....can't ask for more. 🏡 ♥️
My back is still a bugger - but PT is in progress and I think an MRI is in my future. Thank you so much for the wonderful prayers, support and love about it all. I know it will heal...it's just a long slow process right now.
And thanks again to those who entered the blogaversary drawing and shared such nice comments. I look forward to another one again next year! 😊
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:
apple, coffee
ON MY TO DO LIST THIS WEEK:
massage therapy, PT, Matt's day off run errands & have fun, my haircut, Annie hockey, usual Costco run, hospice work
THINKING ABOUT:
the cold in the forecast coming up... thinking of soups and warming cozy things to add to this week 😊
CURRENTLY READING
Still need to start SPARE the Prince Harry book
ON THE TV TODAY:
Kids Baking Championship, Shark Tank, Ghosts, The Chase, The Good Doctor, Quantam Leap, may check out the Bachelor this season, The Rookie, Miss Scarlet & the Duke, All Things Great and Small, HGTV and cooking shows
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY - enchiladas we didn't have last week
TUESDAY - maybe other meal kit we didn't have late last week?
WEDNESDAY - cheesy cauliflower soup with fixings, fruit
THURSDAY - creamy buffalo chicken salad with cheddar & lemony ranch dressing (HF meal) + I might make grilled turkey, cheese & pesto sandwiches
FRIDAY - cajun cauli-fritter lettuce wraps, old bay potato wedges, fruit (HF meal)
*healthy low carb, plant based sugar brownies turned out really yummy - think I'll bake healthy zucchini bread this week (per Annie's request)
TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:
read, take a bath, snuggle & do a movie with Matty mine 💕
TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:
FROM THE CAMERA:
My sweet #15
Last week Annie's hockey team had senior night. Annie is only a junior but the junior parents help a lot with making senior night happen - here I caught a pic of one of the senior Moms with her kiddo. It was a great night. The team won and Annie even had a goal and an assist!
Annie was even on our local news for her goal 😍
Valentine feelings are in the air already. Lol Matt even found my favorite candy bar that is only in Canada and had a box shipped to me.....because I had mentioned the other day they were my fave ever. Geesh, he's a honey.
folks out on the bay - we haven't gone walking out there yet this season
What you folks who don't have snow - must think of us crazy folks of the north. I recently has a company up on my roof to steam out the ice dams. Well, my neighbor has had someone up working on his roof today. It's just where we live & the things we gotta do. Lol
PRAYER LIST:
For an end to the conflict in the Ukraine and other areas of the world living in war & fear. For peace and unity in this country, especially from hate and shootings or violence. For anyone sick, suffering, in pain or fear... that God bring them comfort and peace. For His Light and Love to cast out the dark everywhere 🙏




