NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Thanks Karen! I need to make more of my natural weed killer and work on the cracks in the path - but I guess some of the little clover and moss has its charms too. ;) xo
How I love summer! The flowers, the green all around... Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! Soaking up each day. August if always part pre-Fall so I soak up extra in July. ;) xo
DeleteSuch a pretty walkway! Love the hanging basket! x K
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen! I need to make more of my natural weed killer and work on the cracks in the path - but I guess some of the little clover and moss has its charms too. ;) xo
DeletePretty Pretty Pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Billie Jo! Summer is giving such pretty moments this year. ;) xo
Deletethat is a cool hanging pot for your flowers!
ReplyDelete