NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Oh I heard from family it snowed in Michigan too, I am certainly not ready for that here in Southern Illinois but we have had cold enough temps for it to do that though.
I know! This is why I fight fall, because this stuff is coming... :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Yep, I get it Mari. Seems to be coming fast this year 🙈
DeleteOoooh, it's snowing, and very pretty it is too. Daughter in Ottawa says it has started there too. Enjoy the pretty scene!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish! It does pretty everything up. Thankfully a little warmer now later in the week. I'm not ready for too much of the white stuff yet. 😉
DeleteOh I heard from family it snowed in Michigan too, I am certainly not ready for that here in Southern Illinois but we have had cold enough temps for it to do that though.
ReplyDeleteActually Connie - in North Dakota I think some places got 2 feet already! 🙈 I'm grateful we just had a little.
DeleteSnow???!!! Yikes, um, too scary. Halloween is over ;) Ha!
ReplyDelete