NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
I love those pans. I found one once in Homegoods and I wish I had bought it. They are really great for quick breads in the fall. Especially when the mood strikes me to bake!
Thanks Sherry! Agree! I have some silicone molds that are cute for making quick bread things too. I love how easy they make something more mundane look special. ;)
Oooh - that's a pretty one!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! I thought it was so pretty when I saw it and perfect for all of Fall season. ;)
DeleteI love those pans. I found one once in Homegoods and I wish I had bought it. They are really great for quick breads in the fall. Especially when the mood strikes me to bake!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherry! Agree! I have some silicone molds that are cute for making quick bread things too. I love how easy they make something more mundane look special. ;)
DeleteOh, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteAwww - thanks Jean! ;)
DeleteOn my way, dear friend!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yay Billie Jo! I'll have the coffee and tea pot on so you can choose what you'd like with your bread. 😉
Deletethat sounds good and i do love the design it leaves!
ReplyDelete