NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Hello, lovely friend! How I've missed you here! This photo is so beautiful, it makes me realize just how much I miss it! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear more about all the excitement in your life! Have a cozy evening! I am on the couch trying to rid myself of this nasty cold! That's what I get for flying in January! LOL
O jaaaa, I am dreaming with you. Not too long ago, I looked back at my Instagram account. I have an Instagram dedicated to my walks in nature. And then you look, so to speak, through the seasons. So much fun. I saw how beautiful it's going to be again in the forest.
I heard the blackbird sing again for the first time (in the winter) this morning. Spring is coming.
Oh yes! Me too!
ReplyDeleteHello, lovely friend! How I've missed you here! This photo is so beautiful, it makes me realize just how much I miss it! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear more about all the excitement in your life! Have a cozy evening! I am on the couch trying to rid myself of this nasty cold! That's what I get for flying in January! LOL
ReplyDeleteVery dreamy....
ReplyDeleteO jaaaa, I am dreaming with you. Not too long ago, I looked back at my Instagram account. I have an Instagram dedicated to my walks in nature. And then you look, so to speak, through the seasons. So much fun. I saw how beautiful it's going to be again in the forest.
ReplyDeleteI heard the blackbird sing again for the first time (in the winter) this morning. Spring is coming.
Me too! X
ReplyDelete