Hello Friends!
My fellow blogger friend, Jean at Chitchat with Jean, let me know that Five on Friday is back thanks to the blog My Creative Life. So I thought I would link up today before I head out to do hospice work. You can find the link here. I always loved Five on Friday because it's often a nice way to share what you've been thinking about....or to wrap up your week. 😊
My 5 today have to do with all the Spring love in my heart right now. It's finally feeling like Spring again after our big snow storm. Warmer temps and all of the snow is melting. And the bay is almost fully opened again!! Yay! ☀️🌷
ONE
Here are some pics I took yesterday. You can see the open water and the geese swimming around in the 2nd pic. It makes me dream on all of the walking ahead with Matt & Ruby. And now that my back is healed - all of the golf in my future this summer. I've missed playing so much!
FOUR
And I'm excited to plant in my raised veggie garden again (and herb pots). Last year the peas and cukes did especially well all summer. Not sure what I'll be planting this year?
I hope you're having fun dreaming on Spring wherever you are in the world. Blessings on your weekend ahead! If you want to join the party you can click on Five on Friday here.
xoxo







All good things! Seeing the blue sky is wonderful! Matt picked out such cute jewelry. You'll have to share a pic when you were those earrings.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to garden plants too.
That lemon raspberry cake looks yummy!
You look so good! So pretty! Love all of the spring pictures! It really does lift your mood when everything starts growing again! I love the raised beds, too! I've never seen any like that!
ReplyDeleteYAY I used to LOVE 5 of Friday! If things slow down I'll have to try popping back in also.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your spring look over here! Spring always makes a great look too - love the pics.
Lovely photos of your walk, it looks a fantastic place. All the best with your veg & herb growing. I'm not sure what planting we will do this years as the greenhouse needs a good clear out. There's always too much to do here... fixing things or general gardening etc.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with the 'Five on Friday' link party, it's always good fun to meet new bloggers.
Have a good week x