Friday, April 26, 2024

Five on Friday: Yummy Recipe Ideas

 


Hello Blogging Besties! 

Happy Friday to you and I hope you have some fun plans ahead this weekend. 💗💗💗


I thought today for my 5 I would share some fun Spring and Summer recipe ideas. Some that I have tried, and some that are new to me, but sure sound delish. 😋




ONE

The first is this blackberry cobbler I made last summer. It was SO good and warm from the oven with ice cream it was pure heaven. You can find the recipe on my post clicking here.













TWO

Next up is this adorable idea for a quick little appetizer. I think it's something you could easily hand cut if you don't have a tulip shaped cutter. Or you could use a different little flower shape cookie cutter. I really want to do something like this when I entertain this summer. ;) 
You can see how they put it together under my Spring/Easter pinterest board or if you click here.









THREE

Next up is another yummy looking appetizer. I happen to be a goat cheese lover, but I know a lot of folks are not. So you could always substitute a little cream cheese instead. When the peaches are really ripe in summertime, wouldn't this be so good? 🍑 You can find it under my appetizers board or you can click here.














FOUR


I think this pasta salad sounds so unique, but I think it would be really refreshing and perfect as a lighter side alongside grilling chicken or steak. You can find it under my salads board or you can click here.














FIVE

The last one I thought I would share was for this lilac sugar and shortbread I made last summer. It was really fun to do something so different than the normal flavor profile. It was all very easy to do. I think this would be so pretty to have at a bridal or baby shower. You can find the lilac sugar recipe on my post here.  And the lilac shortbread on my post here.













As you can tell, I'm continuing to think all the Spring and Summery thoughts around here. The trees are finally starting to bud a bit and the daffodils are starting to pop open! It all makes my heart just smile. I hope that you found a few ideas or recipes that you might want to give a try too. Have a blessed weekend ahead. 
xo


I plan to link this for Five on Friday with My Creative Life that you can find here.


3 comments:

  1. Those are all such fun ideas, they make me want to have a party! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your recipe ideas all look good. I love the little flowers with grapes. Thank you for joining in with the Five on Friday link party. Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tulip snack is cute, always makes it extra special for a party :)
    Hope you enjoyed a good weekend.
    Our trees are almost done flowering

    ReplyDelete