The leaves are starting to show up on the trees. The first mowing rows of the season. The pontoon has been brought out of storage. All signs of summer straight ahead!
Unfortunately, the bay is still too low this year to put our pontoon in the water yet. We're hoping enough rain will fall in the weeks ahead to get it there. If not...we'll have to take it to a landing every time we want to use it. Not as convenient as parking it by our dock - but truly a first world problem that I'm so grateful for in this pontoon cruisin', beautiful summer days enjoyin', water lovin' heart. 💙😉



I love it! So happy to see all the green.
ReplyDeleteI hope it won’t be too much longer for y’all! I’m so thankful things have warmed up here!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy we are seeing signs of summer. Seeing all the buds and green is making me smile today. It's coming! Have a lovely day, my friend! : )
ReplyDelete