Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Wednesday Wonder: It's Getting Real

 

The invitations are here and being sent out. I'm really happy with how they turned out as I used a site where I could kind of design them a bit myself. It sure makes it all feel real and like it's right around the corner! (insert my palpitating heart here) The invitations are folded and open up vertically. 💌


I love the vintage feel to them. And the colors fit perfectly with my bouquet of sunflowers and some navy flowers thrown in. I know it's more "modern" to do a website and use technology more. But our wedding is going to be very small. Very us. And I love the romance of paper things that I can keep and hold on to forever. 🌻💛





FRONT




MIDDLE








BACK





😊💕

Love sharing all of these details with you, my blogland besties. If I could - you'd all be there too. Just know you're in my heart and will be there that way. Curious though, what would you pick for dinner? Lol


PS: dessert includes a small white almond wedding cake and buttercream frosting with sunflowers on it. And chocolate mini cupcakes with peanut butter frosting (Matt's favorite flavors), cookie butter cake pops (my favorite, especially for Fall), and chocolate covered strawberries. 

😋

6 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I will be there in spirit sending my love and congratulations! I'd have the pork loin. Your food sounds amazing!
    I really like the invites and I'm with you on having the paper one to keep. As a guest I like the paper ones too. I hang them on my frig until the wedding as a frequent reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! One of the best receptions I've attended had a taco bar. The tables were set with chips and salsa as the centerpiece and then everyone served themselves at the taco bar. They also had a local ice cream company bring a traveling ice cream cart. Then my own son's wedding - they had chicken Alfredo, garlic bread, green beans. It was delicious. These days, anything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The invitations are beautiful Carrie! I love the design and colors! Your wedding sounds like a dream, very intimate and very you! Thank you for sharing these details. So excited for you my friend!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Your invitations are beautiful! Best wishes to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are gorgeous! That will be perfect for your fall wedding! Gosh, it's really getting real, huh?!? I'm still so excited for ya'll! You deserve all the happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! It is getting close. Your invitations are very pretty. I think lasagna, salad and garlic bread would be good. I wish you and Matthew all the best for a wonderful life together.

    ReplyDelete