Friday, February 28, 2025

Five on Friday: Loving...


Hello Friends!

I see you Friday and welcome! Even though it's cold and windy today and we may get a little bit of snow...we're ready for the weekend over here. Nothing major on the agenda, and that is truly lovely. Still more winter decorations to take down in the house. We already did all of the outside decorations. But this weekend I'll take down the last winter things and we'll tag team some deep cleaning. Then I'll start getting out Spring stuff. Yippeeee! ☀️💐




But I thought I'd do another Five on Friday this week to share at the blog My Creative Life - and you can find her 5 and her blog if you click here.



For my 5 this week I thought I'd share things in my world I'm currently 

LOVING



ONE

My northwoods. Its beautiful sunsets. The way I can see grass now with all the melting snow. Seeing more wildlife since temps are getting more mild. It's such a blessing to live here. 














TWO

A favorite snack or breakfast. Vanilla greek yogurt bowl (Dannon Light & fit - only 80 cals and 12 grams of protein) topped with protein pb fit (powdered protein peanut butter) made into a drizzle, apple chunks, and cinnamon. Sometimes sunflower seeds too. 😋







THREE

This image from pinterest I have as my wallpaper on my iphone currently. It just makes me smile. 







FOUR

Researching healthier, but tasty recipes. 😋








FIVE

And it goes without saying - but I will say it. My sweet Hubby and our furry babies. They bring me such joy EVERY SINGLE DAY. God is good. That is all. ❤️






I hope you're loving and enjoying all the blessings in your world my Friends. Have a wonderful weekend!! 
💗💗💗




 

6 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me happy! I can feel your joy through the computer! Your photos are beautiful! Our snow is starting to melt and we're just waiting on Spring.
    Yes, God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy things all around, my friend! You make me smile, and I appreciate that. Spring is near, and you know I am all about the cozy, but sun and warmth and flowers? I can see that being a good thing! Have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of your area, such pretty sunsets. Your apple snack sounds good. I need to find more easy low carb meals to make, I have been making the same ones for the past year and it is getting a bit tiresome for my hubby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your post. You truly live in such a beautiful area for every single season! I always enjoy your photos. Hope you enjoy your weekend of welcoming spring! Happy first day of March, we're close now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Northwoods looks beautiful. 😍
    I'm looking forward to you sharing some of those tasty recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining me for 'Five on Friday'. Such a beautiful area you live in. Your fur kids are adorable.
    As the film God's not Dead says...
    'God is good all the time, and all the time God is Good'.

    ReplyDelete