NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Thanks so much Shug! When my Annie was little she loved and believed in the fairies. We used to do sweet little fairy pots every summer. I couldn't stop the sweetness of this tradition - so they fairy folk still visit me. And make me smile. π
The perfect photo for a beautiful Wednesday. thanks Carrie for sharing this picture...One that is so full of bright colors and happiness...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Shug! When my Annie was little she loved and believed in the fairies. We used to do sweet little fairy pots every summer. I couldn't stop the sweetness of this tradition - so they fairy folk still visit me. And make me smile. π
DeleteSo pretty! I would love to discover fairies in my garden :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and so cute with the fairy peeking out!
ReplyDeleteSo SWEET!
ReplyDelete