Hello Friends!
How's the week going so far? I hope you're having sunny, but not too hot, lovely days.
It's been sunny and warm here. It was in the 80's yesterday!! Today in the 70's and I'm going walking with my bestie Mrs. C and her sweet granddaughter in a bit.
With the hot weather yesterday it awoke all the little peepers and they were singing away last night. I'll share a little video below.
I've been out soaking up this late summer warmth and goodness. But don't worry, my fellow Autumn enthusiasts, my heart is still right here:
Whether you're clinging to summer, or embracing Fall with open arms...wishing you blessings and peace.
xoxo



It's been in the 80's here too. I must admit that it was easier walking outside when it was in the 70's! I'm afraid it's going to suddenly change and be cold. It's looking like Fall here though, leaves are starting to change.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, the sound of the peepers doesn't play. I think my computer is having an issue with that.
Have a lovely walk with your friend and a nice afternoon.
hey Carrie.. right now all I hear is my air conditioner running stop speed. we are in the upper 90's today. I went outside to water and could feel the heat on the back of my legs. your lanterns look so pretty and inviting. enjoy those nice temps.
ReplyDeleteHello Carrie! It has been super hot here. I am trying my hardest to pretend it is that cozy fall time but it is pretty tricky!! I hope you have a lovely day!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that little lantern on your porch casting the bug design! That is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie, it is hot here too! Summer has just arrived with a bang, 31c today, which is probably similar to you. Looking forward to your Autumn foliage and decor when it comes, and meantime we are planning another Summer round the pool at our new home (when we get there lol). xxx
ReplyDeleteStay cool. Have a good day my friend.
ReplyDeletersrue.blogspot.com
Guess I am doing a little bit of both...clinging on and embracing the change as well. It's hard not to when you have a day of rain and then a day in the 90's
ReplyDeleteWe are still in the 80's but at least it has come down from the 90's we were having just a day ago. I need to just get my Autumn decorations out so it feels more like fall, it just doesn't feel like it so I haven't done it yet.
ReplyDeleteYour porch lantern is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThe weather, here, has been awful this week. It's been pouring with rain evey single day. But starting tomorrow, I'm embracing everything autumn. The sun will be shining, and we're going for a walk along the lake shore. I might even treat myself to a pumpkin spice latte :)