Hi there dear Friends!
Welcome to Wednesday Wonder - This or That edition. :)
As I look out at a gray day that's, once again, chilly. And there are some brown grassy patches - but still lots of snowy patches. I choose to think Spring thoughts! ☀️πΈ I know it will come eventually.
I actually saw a robin a moment ago and I feel so badly for it - as I'm sure it's wondering where Spring is too.
So I thought I would share this fun little chart I found on pinterest.
And here is how I would answer the this or that chart:
*PICNIC - (I love a BBQ, but a picnic is so much more romantic)
*SUNSHINE - (I love a rainshower - it soothes me, but I live for the sunny days up here in the northwoods)
*DAFFODILS - (I love them both but I love the bright yellow of a daff and I think it's one of the most cheerful flowers)
*ICED TEA - (I like flavored lemonades but I can't do too much acidity - so I would choose iced tea most of the time)
*GARDENING - (I love to dig in the dirt and plant herbs, veggies and flowers. I can't wait to start this Spring!)
*BOTH LADYBUGS & BUTTERFLIES - (I truly can't choose - love them equally)
*FLORAL - (I wear and choose so many floral print things that anytime Matt sees something floral he says 'that looks like you' Lol)
*CHERRY BLOSSOMS - (they are both beautiful but the color of cherry blossoms takes my breath away)
*SANDALS - (I don't have rain boots and I'm always so excited to wear sandals or go barefoot each summer)
*STRAWBERRIES - (this is a true toss up as I never met a berry I didn't like...and raspberries would beat them both. But π just a bit more)
*YELLOW - (it just gives me energy and a smile)
*UMBRELLA - (I don't own a rain hat, but I sometimes use the hood of my raincoat too)
Thanks for playing along with me. It's fun to dream on Spring...even though we've got another good month before it really shows up around here. I would LOVE to know your answers to the questions above - no explanations needed if you want to keep it easier. I'm just curious. And I think it's just kind of fun.
xoxoπΈπ

I enjoyed reading your responses! I also love ladybugs and butterflies! Daffodils are such bright, cheery flowers!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog background!
Love it Linda! Thanks for visiting and sharing your loves. π
DeleteThis is fun! My answers:
ReplyDeletePicnic
Sunshine
Tulips
Lemonade
Hiking
Butterflies
Floral
Cherry Blossoms
Sandals
Strawberries
Green
Umbrella
Happy Spring!
Thanks Mari! Loved reading your answers. I'm getting so excited as I think bit by bit Spring is starting to show her face. π
DeletePicnic
ReplyDeleteSunshine
Tulips
Ice tea
Hiking
Butterflies
Floral patterns
Magnolias
Sandals
Strawberries
Green
Umbrella
What a fun list! I think my answers would all be the same, except for I think I would go with tulips over daffodils. However, like so many of these, you can't go wrong with either choice! Happy weekend friend!
ReplyDeleteSome difficult choices. I think that perhaps they are all quite fabulous in their own way. Although, I would definitely choose sunshine over showers any day. X
ReplyDelete