Hello my Friends! I'm back!!
I missed being with you in blogland, but I don't regret taking the family time...especially for my kiddos before back to school! I need to get caught up around here and hope to come visit you all over the week ahead. My kiddos actually started back to school middle of last week, but we get back into our full Fall schedules starting tomorrow. We've been enjoying a relaxing long Labor Day weekend and hope you are too. ;)
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
Kind of cloudy with little moments of sun. It's supposed to hit almost 70 today, but then be a bit cooler (lower 60's) a lot of this week with some rain. By next weekend back to warmer 70's temps.
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:
Toast with lemon curd, some blueberries and vanilla iced coffee
RIGHT NOW I AM:
Listening to birds sing outside and I just finished up devotional time before starting to work on this. Looking at my planner and figuring out my week ahead.
AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:
I see bits of sunlight through the clouds. Some squirrels are chasing each other across the driveway out my office window.
AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE:
Pretty tidy as I was productive with some cleaning this weekend and Hubby and kiddos jumped in to help too. Also we finally got back to working on the laundry room and it's almost finished! Yay!!
ON TODAY'S (& this week's) TO DO LIST:
Some appointments. Workout and devotional time. MIL time. Groceries and several projects I want to accomplish this week. Lunch with a girlfriend too. ;)
CURRENTLY READING:
I'm just starting a new series by Louise Penny! I'm on the first book - Still Life. So good so far!
ON THE TV TODAY:
I can't believe Game of Thrones is over already! It goes too fast. Big Brother. America's Got Talent. The Profit. Bering Sea Gold. Hollywood Game Night.
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY: pizza leftovers from the weekend as well as roll-up pinwheel sandwiches I had made the other day. Fruit, veggies
TUESDAY: waffles with cinnamon apple topping, breakfast sausage/bacon, fresh fruit
WEDNESDAY: homemade wild rice chicken soup, sandwiches, veggie tray
THURSDAY: Annie cooking night she picked out a new recipe for BBQ chicken pasta, and for dessert found a recipe for banana split s'mores freezer dessert she wants to make
FRIDAY: maybe out for dinner?
WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT
Etsy store albums and canvases
Legacy box stuff
My Grandpa's heritage album
My Mom's album & my family album catch up
(this is my continuing list)
NEW RECIPE I WANT TO TRY THIS WEEK:
I made a slow cooker recipe last week for cheesy chicken penne pasta that was tasty I can share. Also, Annie's recipes she found are new.
TIP OF THE WEEK:

This sounds kind of cool - I'll have to check it out. I love the sound of the rain. ;)
FROM THE CAMERA:
Goodbye Summer - Hello Fall!
End of summer walks with Ruby and with some color starting to change on the trees already
Back to some baking - here wildberry pie
Kiddos headed back to school
Busy wildlife at the bird feeder and Ruby loving the action!
A relaxing Labor Day weekend with s'mores of course!











