Happy weekend to you. I have been having a fun week with the kiddos home on break. Annie and I especially have been playing games, running errands, shopping, crafting, lunching (sushi anyone?) and even playing outside with Ruby a bit. ;)
First a Ruby break - she is waving hello to you and wishing you a wonderful weekend
And check out the size of this icicle that Annie got off of our house! It could have been a Ruby killer!! Yay Annie ;)
Now on to the recipe I wanted to share today. I made these a week or so ago...and I'm not sure if I've shared them on here before? But they're worth sharing again because they're really tasty (& easy). Good comfort food for this time of year. And I love slider sandwiches anyway because it's so nice and easy to take a pack of hawaiian rolls and cut them in half horizontally, add some filling, brush on some topping and bake. The options are endless! Think egg ones for breakfast, garlic bread meatball ones, and even monte cristo sliders. If you go on my pinterest here you can see I have a whole board dedicated to different kinds of sliders. But these have been a favorite around here for a while.
Fill your rolls with turkey, cheddar (or colby jack like I used) and whole cranberry sauce.
Put the tops back on and brush with melted butter that has garlic powder, poultry seasoning and poppy seeds
Melt a little butter in the bottom of a 9x13, place the rolls in the pan and bake. We sometimes eat ours with a little side of gravy for dipping - MMmmmmm. Like a mini version of Thanksgiving. ;) Here's the recipe from my pinterest board:
Enjoy and Stay cozy
xo









I love sliders and have made several varieties, but none with cranberry. Yum! And that is quite the icicle!
ReplyDeleteYes, please! These look so good. Ruby looks like she approves, too. Annie is so cute with her frozen sword. xx K
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious, Dear One, but definitely a company lunch. I could never manage those alone. Maybe a game day with friends?
ReplyDeleteYay for Super Annie to the rescue. I've never seen a bigger icicle anywhere. And Woof! to Ruby. Such a darling girl.
Just finished my blog post. I need to learn to shut up. I just go on and on. Time for a nap.
Love and hugs to My Special Girls, AP