
Hello Friends ~
Are you ready to begin a new week in your world? Where do the weekends fly by? We're coming off of my kiddos week off from school - so they were dragging this AM to get back to the grind. Annie and I had some extra fun one night this weekend to soak up the last of her break. We played games, made brownies from scratch and did some crafting. ;) Time to begin the week though.
I see you Monday - let's go!
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
Sunny and clear but really cold today. Only 4 above zero. Only in the teens or 20's the rest of the week and chance of a couple inches of snow tomorrow night
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING
toast with chive cream cheese and a little bit of everything but the bagel seasoning and hazelnut coffee
RIGHT NOW I AM:
Watching the news and highlights of the oscars as I type this up. If you watched didn't you love the Lady Gaga Bradley Cooper moment??
AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW
I see the sun shining like crazy. It's making the snow and icicles on my eaves glisten - but I know there's no warmth to it. Ugh!!
AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE
Sunny and tidy but still have scrapbook stuff out in the dining room all spread out as I continue to work on my current project
ON THIS WEEK'S TO DO LIST:
Usual errands, groceries. Meals to share with relatives. Out for lunch this week with my Mom and Aunt and help my Mom with errands. Taking my Mom to MD appt. Hospice volunteer. Annie's religious ed. Continued projects and need to tackle my craft room!
CURRENTLY READING
ON THE TV TODAY:
The Resident, The Good Doctor, The Rookie, New Amsterdam, This is Us, Kids Baking Championship, Greys Anatomy, Will and Grace, Gold Rush, I think Survivor starts up again soon
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY: blueberry pancakes (wild blueberries picked last summer in my freezer - yay!), bacon, fruit
TUESDAY: PW BBQ meatballs, baked potatoes, mixed roasted veggies
WEDNESDAY: probably easy night - not sure yet
THURSDAY: salad bar night
FRIDAY: french bread pizzas - taco & pepperoni/cheese
veggies and dip
WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT
scrapbook gift for a relative (& organizing projects)
NEW RECIPE I WANT TO TRY THIS WEEK:
the french bread taco pizza is a new recipe
TIP OF THE WEEK:

FROM THE CAMERA
Annie and I had fun this weekend crafting and she made brownies from scratch (I only supervised) and she crushed it! They were so yummy and I might have made mine into a little sundae with butter pecan gelato. So naughty. (hee hee)I will try to remember to share the recipe we used this week. They were just perfectly fudgy and really easy
Annie had fun at a friend's bday sleepover too. Her friend used to ice skate and they spent time braving the cold and skating out on a local rink. Annie was trying to channel her inner figure skater - even though she's only all about the hockey. Lol These are some cute photos she sent me that day. Just love this precious pumpkin xoxo








