Thursday, November 4, 2021

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread

 



Hi Friends ~ 

I know a lot of people are already thinking all things Christmas. But this Fall loving gal is still thinking Autumn thoughts. And I thought I'd share this yummy pumpkin cream cheese bread. I found it at the site confessions of a baking queen you can find here


It's easy and will make your kitchen smell amazing! The cream cheese layer adds an extra richness that's so yummy. 

 


Ingredients:








To make:


















I think I didn't leave a full 1/3 of batter left for the top, as you can see lots of cream cheese swirling in... but when it baked up it was just fine.
 








See the top still turned out just fine 😋 







Very yummy with a glass of hot tea. 


So yep, still the season of the pumpkin over here. If you'd like to try my recipe for a different pumpkin bread - pumpkin chocolate chip bread with spiced glaze to be exact - then click here.

Stay cozy! 


































6 comments:

  1. Oh my this sounds super yummy! LOL I confess I'm one of those thinking about Christmas already this year, but I'm also still baking like it's fall! I just bought everything I needed to bake an apple cake tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamy!
      Your cake sounds amazing! I've been in baking mode too. Already writing down lists for next few weeks and of course Thanksgiving. (But ordering Christmas gifts right and left) Lol

      Delete
  2. This is definitely going in my recipe box! I can almost taste it - Yum! Can't even think about Christmas yet. Life moving too fast! Hugs xo K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen!
      I hope you like it. 😊 I love putting just a little spread of butter and an extra cinnamon or cinnamon/sugar sprinkle on top. Brings out more of the pumpkin flavor. And it's better to just focus on the present! The future flies at us soon enough. Lol

      Delete
  3. This is a definite keeper! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete