NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Love your decorations on your mailbox, we use to do this but now we have a different mailman every day, want to make sure he can see the number to our house with no problem and it is on the pole of our box
I'm impressed - you even decorated the mailbox! It looks good!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari - I"m sorry I should have clarified. Not my mailbox but a neighbor down the road. But I was so impressed had to grab a pic. Lol
DeleteLove your decorations on your mailbox, we use to do this but now we have a different mailman every day, want to make sure he can see the number to our house with no problem and it is on the pole of our box
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie - not mine but a neighbors...but maybe one day I will decorate my own! 😊
DeleteJust beautiful Carrie.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's a neighbor's but I thought it was too. 😉
Delete