**(a cat adopted Matt after his divorce several years ago. He named him Bubba and Mr Bubba will be moving in here this Spring too. I saw this sign at Hobby Lobby for a kid's room. Matt had the little wood black cat and I hot glued it to the sign. I thought it would be a cute decoration around here, and will help Bubba feel more at home in the future)
🐾 💗
Cute! <3
ReplyDeleteCarrie, is there a way to subscribe to your blog so I don't miss any of your posts? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebecca! And I don't have a subscribe button. I can work to add one. I have you listed under "friends I visit" and when most other blogs do a post - it updates it on there. For some reason it doesn't for yours? So I need to to come to check. I will keep checking for now! ;)
DeleteAww - that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! xo
DeleteThat is so cute and so thoughtful of you to make Bubba feel more at home.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jean! Cats are people too. Lol 😂
DeleteThat is just the cutest thing I have seen in a while!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandy! I hope you're having a blessed weekend. ;)
DeleteSuch a great find, our black cat adopted my hubby too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie! I used to have a black cat long ago too, before I knew Matt and the funny thing is he looked just like Bubba! ;)
Delete