Friday, March 3, 2023

Ways I'm Dreaming on Spring (some Inspiration)

 


I have cabin fever so badly. I think the feet of snow currently surrounding my home doesn't help the situation. Lol So I have been dreaming on all things Spring lately. Here are some of the ways I've been doing that:



Decorating for Spring around my home.












Whenever the weather cooperates even a little (meaning any sunshine and no snow and blowing) - I open the windows a while for fresh air. It helps me dream on the mild weather to come.








I like to look at some of my flowers from last Spring and dream on what I want to plant this year. And dream on deck life -sipping wine during a pretty sunset perhaps. ;) 












And I always love looking at pinterest for inspiration of activities, crafts, Spring images, and recipes. These are all from my Spring/Easter board. You can follow or look at my pinterest by clicking on my link to it in the right hand column.



















                             How do you get in the Spring spirit? 

Have a blessed weekend. 

Think Spring!  🌷

xoxo






6 comments:

  1. You have such pretty spring decorations! And now, I'm thinking why haven't I been opening the windows? Thanks for that reminder, definitely going to happen around here this weekend. Hope spring finds you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! Today the sun is shining here! The big storm that was supposed to dump 8-10 inches on us missed us and we only got a dusting. Hooray! I can't wait for Spring.
    Your decorations look so nice, cozy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can only imagine that spring would feel a ways off with that much snow. It is always good to get out the spring decorations and look at spring things to get you excited for what is too come. We already have blooming trees and our temps are falling back into the 40's and 30's for lows this week, I hope that doesn't mess things up.

    ReplyDelete