NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Thanks Mari! I have always loved & treasure them. I visited Poland on a Europe trip in the Spring many moons ago now. That's why some of what I brought back were these hand painted eggs. ;)
They are so pretty and what a great memento of that trip!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! I have always loved & treasure them. I visited Poland on a Europe trip in the Spring many moons ago now. That's why some of what I brought back were these hand painted eggs. ;)
DeleteVery special treat to have these to remember your trip and time with family! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie! I agree - one of my fave keepsakes. ;)
DeleteThose are so pretty! What a great way to remember your trip.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jean! I love these eggs and agree such a special momento ;)
Delete