Hello my Lovely Friends!
I hope you've been having a lovely week and are looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend ahead. The weather around here is kinda crazy this week. It was a gorgeous sunny day yesterday in the mid 50's! And then today it's in the 20's and we've been getting about 2 inches of snow. Gotta love the northwoods.
Tomorrow it's supposed to be lovely out again...here's hoping. 💗
I thought today I'd share this pear crisp I made the other day. It's a recipe I saved from a former blogger (I don't think she blogs anymore?) - and she was at the blog heritage schoolhouse. It turned out great and I shared some with my Mom and step Dad, along with some leftover pot roast dinner. We all had it ala mode and it was so tasty!





Yum! Those spices and orange juice sounds like a great combo!
ReplyDeleteSounds heavenly Carrie! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThe weather has been a roller coaster here too, more than I ever remember. That looks so good!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks yummy! I love crisps and cobblers!
ReplyDelete