Hello dear Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday. We remain in north pole mode up here. Lol It snowed several more inches yesterday and it's cold and cloudy today. It looks and feels like a winter wonderland and we're loving it!
We picked up our baby Girl last night so she's back in the nest and we've been gabbing away all morning. I alway miss her and just love her so much.💗
Last night we went out to dinner with the C's and then went to the Christmas concert that's held each year at the church Matt and I go to. The concert has the choir and orchestra from a local university. It's always so good and especially the acoustics in the church. I thought for today I'd share some video of O Holy Night they performed. It's my favorite and always gives me goosebumps and chokes me up. You can click on some video clips below the pictures.
Christmas blessings Friends! ❤️💚

I love that song too. What a lovely night. It's nice to see the C's!
ReplyDeleteHooray for having Annie home!
How lovely to have your daughter home! O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song! Enjoy the rest of your week!
ReplyDeleteI can feel your joy in having your Annie home with you. Unfortunately, I cant listen to the music here, but your photographs are lovely. Xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful rendition of O Holy Night! So lovely having your daughter home. Our youngest comes home tomorrow, and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome to have your daughter home. This always makes a mama happy and fills the home with lots of joy. Looks like you were able to grab those good seats for the program. Carrie...I accept your gift of sending me some of your snow. lol. I actually have roses blooming in my flowerbeds right now. These 65 degree days are just what the roses love. Hope you all have a wonderful time doing all the things that mother and daughter love to do. shopping, baking and just hanging out.. hugs.
ReplyDeleteI know you will enjoy every minute with your daughter home! The choir is a great way to start off the Christmas season.
ReplyDeleteAll our snow melted and then tonight we have.a dusting so far, but we are going to get very cold this weekend :(