Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday Wonder

DREAMING






























MY REALITY


Too soon to be dreaming, huh? ::sigh::





9 comments:

  1. Never stop dreaming. Might want to focus on some other dreams, however, as you are a few months early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but you have a beautiful snow scene to contemplate! I too am dreaming of flowers, and it should be cool enough here for them around about the same time as you are reaching Spring. We can compare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all your photos are beautiful! Best time to start planning what flowers you are going to plant once all the snow melts. Maybe plant some early indoors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah! I'm so ready to see those first pics again! It's a black and white world we live in right now - with a little wind and cold thrown in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see the flowers, Carrie. I just looked at the calendar to see how long before daylight savings.......March 11th - just 5 weeks. That's always the turning point for me. Just think - in July and August we will be dreaming of all that cold snow! haha! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dear it is always okay to dream, but in your neck of the woods reality will always win until at least late March or April! Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's never too soon to dream, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your reality looks pretty darn gorgeous my friend, but hang in there! Spring is coming soon!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete