Hello Friends! Happy Cooking Thursday to you. 😋
During one of my recent volunteer days up at the hospice facility, the cook up there was making a pan of these burritos. Once she was done she had me taste one and it was delish! I didn't get a photo - but she shared the recipe she had from a friend or connection of hers. Knowing it was really tasty...and I could tell it was easy to put together....I thought I would share it with all of you as well. I know I'll be making them sometime soon!
Here's the recipe:
When she made it she just used a grocery store rotisserie chicken, and I don't think she used as many chilies. I think you could adjust most of this to your taste. Enjoy!

I make this and its so good! Now I better put it on the menu again.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to make it myself! I thought I could do this keto easily for Matt too, by doing low carb tortillas. 😋
DeleteThanks Mari by the way! ;)
DeleteThose sound so good! Definitely need to give these a try sometime soon.
ReplyDeletethanks Jean! The taste I had was wonderful!
DeleteI've never made burritos. These sound delicious! I'm saving this recipe for a cozy weekend soon! : )
ReplyDeletethanks Danielle! Perfect for a cozy meal some evening. ;)
Delete