Hello Friends! Happy Friday to you.
I'm bummed because I was so good at fighting off all of the flu and cold germs all season...but this past week I finally succumbed. I have a horrible head and chest cold (thankfully not covid). So I have been coughing, sneezing, feeling tired - the whole deal. Today I have finally felt a little bit better so I have been cleaning up a bit. Lysoling everything. And I thought I'd do some blogland visits and a quick post of a Friday 5 senses. 😊
SEE
I can see the sunbeams shining in the window - which probably contributed to my bit of pep. It has been gray lately, and we got several more inches of snow the past few days. So even though it's really cold today, the sunbeams give a nice burst of energy.
HEAR
I can hear the velvety rub and squeak of markers as I work on a coloring page today. I'm also listening to Celtic harp music and they both have been really relaxing soothing sounds in my day.
TASTE
So nice to have sunshine again! We had some today too.
ReplyDeleteI love your hearing description. I can hear those markers now, and I love Celtic harp.
Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Praying this virus passes quickly!
Thanks Mari. It is so wonderful to have sunshine. Always gives me more of a pep in my step. Thanks for the prayers - finally feeling better and even got out Spring decorations this weekend ;)
DeleteLove when sunshine streams in the windows! Hope the tea and cough drops do their magic and you are able to enjoy the rest of the weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jean! All the cold things are helping me feel better. I definitely have a bit more energy. Hope you're having a lovely weekend too. ;)
DeleteSo sorry to hear you caught a cold, I keep waiting for it to happen to me too since I have not had one this year yet. The sunshine streaming in is a great lift you up that is for sure, it gets me wanting to do more than when it is cloudy out.
ReplyDeleteYour coloring page is very pretty, would make a great background for a card ;)