NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
*once I start with the flowers...the fairies return ๐
Love this! ♥
Thanks Danielle! I can't have flowers without some fairies ;)
Such a happy photo!
Thanks Mari! I sure know it makes me happy. ๐ ๐ xo
Oh that little fairy is just too cute among your plants!
Thanks Connie! Just another way for me to be creative! You know that side of yourself well ;)
Love this! ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks Danielle! I can't have flowers without some fairies ;)
DeleteSuch a happy photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! I sure know it makes me happy. ๐ ๐ xo
DeleteOh that little fairy is just too cute among your plants!
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie! Just another way for me to be creative! You know that side of yourself well ;)
Delete