Hello Friends!
Happy Independence Day to my Friends in the USA. ❤️💙 I hope you have a fun day planned ahead. We were invited to our bestie's, the C's, cabin...but Matt and I are having a mellow fourth because we both work tomorrow. And I'm kind of thrilled because June went by in a blink because we were so busy! So chilling sounds great.
One of the reasons we were so busy was because our Annie graduated high school. She graduated in early June. Then we went on our big Europe trip...so we had her grad party late in the month. For those that didn't see about it - we did a Hawaiian theme as Annie dreams of going there one day, and because she loves pineapple flavored anything! As you can see, we had fun getting into the theme including a photo op spot with palm tree and basket of lei's and pineapple sunglasses. :)
One of her favorite pineapple related flavors is pina colada flavored things (she's not old enough to drink yet 😉). So I found this recipe for a pina colada dip and it was a hit and went fast! What was left over, Annie ate up the next day. Lol
I hope you enjoy! xo








Happy 4th! Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! I hope you had a lovely 4th too! 💙
DeleteHappy Fourth of July!
ReplyDeleteThanks Daniela! Blessings to you! ❤️
DeleteYes sometimes you just have to chill and have some relax time. Glad she enjoyed the day and the dip you found, sounds like it was a great hit!
ReplyDelete