Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Wednesday Wonder: Bobcat

 






10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh wow! That would be so cool and scary at the same time! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! I said something out loud and the bobcat literally wagged its tail. They're very shy and I've never seen one when I've been outside.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cat! But...a little too close for comfort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It was close but they are shy and I never see one when outside. They're really smaller than you think too - smaller or about the same size as my Ruby (about 30 lbs)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that would be a little shocking to see just outside your window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! I thought it was so cool that it looked in. When I said something sweet to it at the window it wagged its tail. I think it's a little smaller than our dog Ruby - they're not that big and very shy.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! That is so exciting. I saw a video recently of a woman who rescued what she thought was a regular kitten and it turned out to be a bob cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I think I saw something about that too. It wagged it's tail at us like it was our pet when we talked to it through the window. Lol

      Delete