NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
I'm looking forward to cooler temps so I can enjoy my outside space. There's nothing like taking a good book onto the porch on a cool but sunny day (or even a rainy day). Happy 4th!
It looks very inviting! I'd love to sit and chat with you out there!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th!
Thanks Mari! I would adore a chat out there with you and I'm sure we'd solve all of life's problems while we were at it. Lol ๐
DeleteI'm looking forward to cooler temps so I can enjoy my outside space. There's nothing like taking a good book onto the porch on a cool but sunny day (or even a rainy day). Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteThanks Debbie! Agreed that it's a fave to sit out on a nice day and read. I hope it cools down for you soon! ๐
DeleteLooks like nice shade for those hot days ;)
ReplyDelete