Hello dear Friends 💚☘️
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! I hope you're wearing your green so you don't get pinched. 😉
Are you Irish? Do you celebrate in any way?
I am Irish and when I had an ancestry project done for my Mom I even found out what counties in Ireland our relatives came from. So I have my "Irish mani" on my nails (see last post) and I'm wearing my green shirt of course. I would have been making the cabbage soup Matt & I love, but he had to leave today for a work trip. And it's not something Annie & Kris would be interested in. Lol
Yes, it was a fun weekend here as my Annie is home from college in FL on her break, along with her sweet bf Kristopher. The weekend held lots of games including a big video game Mario party night. Plus, the foods Annie requested I make and lots of laughs and fun. I'm so happy that my girlie will be here all week! My son comes home next weekend to get family time too. Makes this Momma heart so very happy.
💗💗💗
*I'm going to an appointment with my daughter today and we're going to run around a bit. I will come around and visit when I'm able later.
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:
whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter & half and apple, coffee with splash of protein creamer
ON MY TO DO LIST THIS WEEK:
appointment with Annie, shopping, fun & games with kids, visiting my Mom and step Dad, hospice work
THINKING ABOUT:
Where we should go out for a fun lunch today after her appointment
AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE
It's gray and cloudy out this morning. I'm watching the morning news and I hear the kids starting to get up. Love that sound. :)
CURRENTLY READING
Debbie Macomber's book A Good Yarn (almost done with this and need to think about what i want to read next)
ON THE TV TODAY:
When Calls the Heart, The Rookie , Shifting Gears, Jeopardy, Ghosts, Shark Tank, Survivor, TWD catch up, Grey's Anatomy, Sweet Magnolias, The Graham Norton show, cooking shows
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY -
TUESDAY -
WEDNESDAY -
THURSDAY -
FRIDAY -
*just rolling with the menu this week depending on the meals the kids want or what local places they may want to go to or order in too
TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:
spend time with the kiddos, read
TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:
I always think it's helpful to keep a sink of suds at the ready while you're cooking so you can soak or wash them or more easily load in the dishwasher. Saves your clean up time after doing all that work cooking.
FROM THE CAMERA:
I know it's St. Paddy's Day, but I have more Easter going on around our home. Annie won't be here for Easter so I put together some Easter baskets for her and Kris. And Annie and I are going to make her favorite Easter dessert this week. Also, there was one warmer sunny day this weekend and Ruby and I went out a caught some sunbeams. (Annie has a thing for Snoopy)
PRAYER LIST:
For an end to the conflicts all over the world and anyone living in war & fear. For peace and unity in this country, especially from hate and shootings or violence. For anyone sick, suffering, in pain, fear, loneliness etc ... that God bring them comfort and peace. For Matt's safe travels this week.
For Christ's Light and Love to cast out the darkness everywhere and help the world find its way. 🙏🏻










