Thursday, March 13, 2025

Protein Shake Goodness




Hi my Blogland Besties!

I know I'm late popping in today, but I still wanted to say hello and share a quick recipe and where you can find others. 

But first of all, I wanted to thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post about my desire to be a grandparent one day. Several of you shared your own stories and I appreciate it so much! I truly have hope that it will happen one day and I do leave it all in God's hands. He is so good and I feel like when I pray for things in such earnest from my heart that He not only answers...but often shows off and it's better than I ever hoped. Matt is a perfect example of that. 😉 

I just love you Ladies and appreciate your support and friendship so very much. 💗


Now back to today. I noticed in a recent comment that my friend Debbie asked about the splash of protein I put in my coffee in the mornings and what I use. 

As I've mentioned, Matt & I are on a health journey together and we have put more focus on lower carb, more veggies, more protein, exercise and lots of water. I try to get a little bonus protein out of the gate in the morning by adding some premier protein to my coffee. I absolutely love this cafe latte one:



Just like I've mentioned about the Built brand puff protein bars being better than any kind I've had. Premier protein drinks are the best protein drinks I've had. Some can taste so chalky or have a weird after taste. We find these just taste delish. I sometimes put the cafe latte one on ice to have as an iced coffee treat.  Matt loves the strawberries & cream flavor. I love this latte one and the vanilla is so good and versatile to put in lots of things or recipes. Again, this isn't something I sponsor or anything. Lol Just sharing things we love that help our health journey. 


We haven't tried this yet, but we want to explore the different ways to make protein ice cream. There are more ideas like this saved under my pinterest board "healthy sweets" you can find if you click here.














Some other recipes on that board include:












And I found this tip on a google search:


Hmmm, I have sugar-free instant vanilla pudding and some chocolate mint premier protein. I might need to try to make my own Shamrock Shake! 


Enjoy
xoxo







 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the protein tips! I like Premier Protein too. In the summer my favorite thing is to mix one container of the caramel vanilla protein with a small cup of coffee, then pour it over ice. It's soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this product before, but I haven't really looked. Now I will! The ice cream sounds wonderful and I like the idea that this is so healthy. Thanks for sharing this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipes sound delicious. I'm not a huge fan of protein powder, but I think I could manage some in ice cream :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading these to hubby and he said they all sound good, might have to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete