Hello and Happy TGIF Friends!
And welcome to March!! 💚💚💚
I was busy up at the hospice house working today. But I have some rest time this late afternoon and I thought about the fact that I haven't done one of these kinds of posts in ages. So today I wanted to share five Spring dreaming moments with you.
ONE

First of all, what made me even think about this post is how beautiful it is outside today! It's been in the upper 50's and sunny - which is unseasonably mild for the northwoods this time of year. And I have been loving it! We've been taking a lot more outdoor walks for this time of year than we usually do because the weather continues to be so mild. So you know Ruby loves that too! 😉
TWO
We've got our bakery booked for the wedding, and I've been looking at lots of inspiration for picking out our cake and other goodies to go with our sunflower kind of theme. And that makes me think how Spring is so close now and how this year is flying by already! I have a lot more wedding details booked and sorted already and down the road I will share a big post sharing everything with you my dear Friends. 💗
THREE

I was thinking about my daughter's hockey finishing up soon. That is always a sign that Spring is close. Her regular season is done - but she was asked to play in some extra games and tourneys - like this all star game poster shows. She will have a team banquet and then her high school sports will be all done. She has had a wonderful sports career through all of her years playing very competitive level soccer and hockey. She has also played volleyball and golf. And now going into college she was approached by some division 3 schools to play hockey for them...but she just wants to play sports more for fun now. So she is looking into some club hockey and rec sports at the university she has chosen. I don't blame her. She has been playing sports since she was 4 years old! Playing for fun sounds great! ☺️
FOUR


I have been looking at old pictures of Easter decorations past. It's going to be here soon since it's early this year! So I'm already Spring dreaming on the decorations, menu, and I even ordered my Easter ham a few weeks ago already. The Spring dreaming will turn into reality soon. 🐰
FIVE
And I love to spring dream on my pinterest boards. These decorating and yummy ideas are all from my board "spring/easter" which you can go to by clicking
here. I love to use pinterest as inspiration for each season. 🌸
I feel the Spring in the air today and it's getting me excited for the season, so thanks for letting me share that with you today. I was one that was never a very big fan of Spring - I'm such an Autumn girl forever. But the older I get the more I find that I dream on and appreciate a lot more about this beautiful season directly ahead. How green the grass and leaves become. The bay opening up. Gardening and digging in the dirt. So many gifts to look forward to in gratitude. 🙏🏻
Wishing you sunshine, peace, and joy for your weekend ahead (& a little Spring dreaming)
🌸 xoxo ☀️
Hooray for March! You know how excited I am to see Spring in the waiting. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your Spring pins. I bought things to make those bunny pretzels with Alaina and Ruby, now I have to get them over here to make them!
Such a cute hockey pic of Annie.
Thanks Mari my girl! I can't wait to hear if those bunny pretzels turn out that cute. You gals always work magic in the kitchen together. I'm so ready for Spring too! xo
ReplyDeleteI agree time is just flying by, how fun to be picking out your cake and such, you have some beautiful ideas to work with there. I just finally put out all my decorations for spring yesterday, good to have that done. It is a bit gloomy day today but we are supposed to get up to 61 so that is nice.
ReplyDelete