NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Oooh! It's looking like Spring there. I love it!
Thanks Mari! The inside is definitely transforming and I think this year the outside isn't far behind! yay!
Hi Carrie, I love your Easter decor. The bunny pillow is gorgeous and the Easter baubles are so pretty. Your Springtime is surely approaching. xxxx
Your eggs are just lovely and I so love the bunny pillow! Looks like you have done some spring decorating!
Oooh! It's looking like Spring there. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! The inside is definitely transforming and I think this year the outside isn't far behind! yay!
DeleteHi Carrie, I love your Easter decor. The bunny pillow is gorgeous and the Easter baubles are so pretty. Your Springtime is surely approaching. xxxx
ReplyDeleteYour eggs are just lovely and I so love the bunny pillow! Looks like you have done some spring decorating!
ReplyDelete