Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday


Hello sweet Friends! 


I hope all is well with you and you had a lovely weekend. We had a good one here filled with a walk along our great lake, my son's soccer game, getting out Fall decorations, and the big Packers/Vikings game last night. Unfortunately, the Packers lost (boo!!) - but I'm ready for a busy week ahead!





THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:


Beautiful and 60's. Nice and sunny and supposed to hit mid 70's!










ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:


toast and coffee







  AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:


Dappled sunlight through the trees out my office window. Ready to jump into a busy day!










RIGHT NOW I AM:

Listening to some Praise and Worship and planning out the week.






AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE:

So pretty with all of my Fall decorations around. I love my house in the Fall - the colors go so perfectly with my natural house colors and decor. Loving it!!











ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST:

I have an appointment soon - so that's why it's a short post today. I have many things going on this week - between kiddos' sports, appointments, and some fun things too! We are going on a fun vacation in the near future and there's a lot I want to accomplish around here. 










CURRENTLY READING:


Fall magazines!








ON THE TV TODAY:

Lots of the fun Fall line up is back! WE've been watching Bering Sea Gold, The Profit, Dancing with the Stars, Blindspot and now Survivor is coming back too!







ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:

MONDAY: leftovers



TUESDAY: meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, veggies


WEDNESDAY: either pasta or hashbrown breakfast pizza



THURSDAY: leftovers



FRIDAY: out for dinner







WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT:

Scrapbooking things and some other fun things I'll share in the future.





NEW RECIPE I WANT TO TRY THIS WEEK:

Not sure yet??




TIP OF THE WEEK:

Love this one because I'm married to mine! We've been besties since we were 16 years old. ;)




FROM THE CAMERA:













Went for a walk along the Big Lake and it was such a beautiful morning. And the coolest thing happened. That bank of clouds in the distance was fog and it rolled right in. These photos weren't doctored in any way. All of a sudden we were all surrounded in fog and I took these photos with my phone. Pretty cool, huh?














And of course I have to give you a sneak peek of a few of my Fall decorations! Loving the glow at night the most. Yay for the best season ever!!!  





PRAYER, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OR DEVOTIONAL:
Image result for fall inspiration

Wishing you all a great week ahead!! I'm linking with Sandra of Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.



10 comments:

  1. Carrie, you realize we are basically the same person, right?!?!
    Love you autumn decorations!!!! Love love love!!!!!
    Have a great cozy evening surrounded by those pretty glowing lights. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I realize that too dear Billie Jo! Sisters from different Misters. Haha!! ;)

      I've been loving the chill outside and cozy inside lately. And it makes the glow around here that much more delicious.

      Blessings my Fall loving Friend! xoxo

      Delete
  2. There's TONS of fog here in Acadia. I know what you mean. It's kinda cool!

    So you're watching DWTS? I sorta watch it too but it's not as good as it used to be for some reason. I think Hernandez is going to win :).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've always loved DWTS...but agree it's not as good as it used to be. I love the theme nights! They get fun. And I think you could be right about her winning. Those athletes always kick butt.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Breakfast sounds great! Nice photos ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Summer and thanks for visiting!! Blessings to you.
      xo

      Delete
  4. Every time I see all your fall decor, I want to go dig in the basement for our fall stuff and attempt to decorate (that's really saying something from a summer loving person). Your lake photos are absolutely stunning. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEll it's getting close Jean - and you're going to go need to get those Fall goodies out of the basement. ;)

      Thanks dear Gal! Love your visits. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Wonderful moody photos of your lake visit - there is something so soothing and relaxing about being near the water. Love your fall decorating, too. Those tawny colors are so warm and pretty. Love the little owl :) I haven't even started yet, but you have inspired me :) The 'best friend' quote is so true...... Hope your week is full of sweet blessings, my friend. Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karen! So right - the water soothes the soul. ;)

      I love the Fall colors best of all. I even do some similar pallet for Christmas because I love it so much (decorate with golds & creams with some tans and browns and deep burgundy red). ;)

      Hope your week is being as sweet as you dear Friend! xo

      Delete