Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday Wonder

SLOWLY FALLING INTO AUTUMN








I so love this time of year. I'm finding lots of fun things that inspire or bring me joy to pin on my "my favorite season" pinterest board - like the top photo.  My Hubby has been replacing our old peeling deck stairs and landings, but I love that right now they're starting to accumulate Fall leaves and pine needles. And even though my kiddos started school last week....I always think of right after Labor Day Monday as the true start of the Fall season and back-to-school - and the inspiration at the bottom reminds me of that. Blessings Friends. ;) 


8 comments:

  1. I'm with you Carrie. It's not autumn until after school starts, and I'm not talking about schools that start in August! What's up with that?!

    The first photo is stunning! I thought you took it at first and was going to suggest you start a photography biz :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Babes! If I had taken that first photo - I think I'd be in a different line of work! Lol ;)
      xo

      Delete
  2. I like Autumn too, but it always has a sad edge because I know winter is coming far too soon! That first photo is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Mari. Fall is my favorite - but the long winters are definitely NOT! xo

      Delete
  3. I wish fall could last forever! I'm so anxious to pull out my cozy sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you my dear Madison! Bring on a world that's forever October. ::sigh::
      xo

      Delete
  4. Fall is here!!!!!!
    Let's relish every single moment!
    Love your new header, my friend...
    And love this post!
    I saw my first falling, floating leaf yesterday. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Our favorite is here!! Thinking of you often dear Billie Jo - when I sip a pumpkin spiced drink and see some leaves falling too. It has begun and it's WONDERFUL!!
      xo

      Delete