Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday Wonder

BEAUTIFUL MAY


It's always a special month - a time of planting flowers and trees and shrubs blooming anew...






 some of my newly planted flowers

















But it's also the month one of our most special gifts was born. Our beautiful Annie's birthday. She's 10 today (I can't believe that!) and she continues to be such sunshine and joy in our lives. So I hope you'll indulge me in sharing some photos, out of all the many from the scrapbook of memories, over the past 10 years.









Annie also has a very special story that you can read about here.



















































So proud of the little Lady you've become.  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! xoxo



9 comments:

  1. Happy 10th birthday, Annie! I hope you have a wonderful day, my lovely!
    Carrie, I hope your mil is OK after her fall and that FIL is coping with the change in gear around the corner.
    Spring is coming, love your new garden pots, we did some this weekend and had our first barbecue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Annie!! And to mom hugs there's something about going to the double digits that make it even more real they are growing up fast! My Kathleen turned 10 this past November and I couldn't believe how quick it went by. Your flowers look beautiful and I love the bench and all your photos. Have a great night!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday pretty girl! I know time seems to fly by Carrie, and you know why? Because it DOES! lol I can't believe Sarissa turned 30 recently. Wow, does that make me feel old!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, pretty girl! I remember her story and it is a special one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to sweet Annie, and thank you for sharing your incredible story. It was all meant to be, it seems. You must be so proud of your beautiful girl as she grows into double figures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Annie and Happy May too - such a fun month in your neck of the woods - was always one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Happy Birthday to your daughter. I hopped over and read her incredible story, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A belated Happy Birthday to Annie!!! Hugs!!!
    I always wanted a girl, but I love my sons and they promise to give me granddaughters. LOL
    Margot

    ReplyDelete