NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Your home looks like what's going on in mine! Beautiful flowers, Carrie. I have those white ones blooming in a vase right now... Do you know what they are? Have a cozy evening, my friend. : )
Spring is a wonderful time of year! I just love going outside without putting on a coat (or freezing)! The flowers are beautiful, and love the sunshine in the second photo.
Home again! Things are blooming here too!!! How I have missed LILACS! They don't grow in the South. They just came out with a new variety that people are trying out down there. I have trilliums and some people have forget-me-nots. PS I saw SB in St. Charles on Sunday on my way back home to WI.
Your home looks like what's going on in mine!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, Carrie.
I have those white ones blooming in a vase right now...
Do you know what they are?
Have a cozy evening, my friend. : )
Yay for beautiful flowers!! I'm actually not sure what they are Billie Jo (I picked them up at the grocery store) but I always love them. ;)
DeleteHope you're having a lovely week! xoox
AWWWW, Ruby looks so happy soaking up that sunshine. Sady does the same thing inching into the last of the sunshine near the door.
ReplyDeleteAnd could we ever blame them for a good sun soak? I'm almost tempted to get on the floor myself!!Lol ;) xoxo
DeleteSunshine and flowers - perfect!
ReplyDeleteAmen to that! ;) xo
DeleteSpring is a wonderful time of year! I just love going outside without putting on a coat (or freezing)! The flowers are beautiful, and love the sunshine in the second photo.
ReplyDeleteYes!! I LOVE not needing a coat so often - just wonderful!! ;)
DeleteThanks Bethany! Hope you're week is going great. xoxo
Home again! Things are blooming here too!!! How I have missed LILACS! They don't grow in the South. They just came out with a new variety that people are trying out down there. I have trilliums and some people have forget-me-nots.
ReplyDeletePS I saw SB in St. Charles on Sunday on my way back home to WI.
OXOX
Margot
Yay Margot!! So happy for you and lilacs and safe travels!! Amen to all of that!
DeleteAnd SQUEAL!! I'm so jealous you got to see Susan!! No fair! Lol I bet it was wonderful. ;) xoxo
See, sunpuddles. Every time!
ReplyDeleteHa! Exactly Amy. You're so right! Lol xo
Delete