Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday Wonder

ONE MORE TIME IN THE ROSE GARDEN























I have been visiting the rose garden a bit again, as I waited for my daughter's soccer, and couldn't resist getting a few more photos. The roses have started to pop open and there is such a beautiful variety of kinds and colors. After walking on the lake walk a bit too - I caught a  pretty photo over the bridge coming back the other way...looking at the lake and the trail and scenic railroad tracks. I was just heading back to my car when I caught this older couple sitting in the gazebo together and I was sneaky and got a photo as I thought they were so adorable. 

Blessings on your Wednesday Friends! xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place and we've had a super summer so far! Your photos are wonderful. Sure hope I can get up there this fall. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the roses! And what a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos! It looks so peaceful there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, looks like a lovely peaceful place to wander.
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww...they ARE adorable.

    The roses are so pretty, and there are soooo many of them! I imagine it takes a lot of effort to keep them looking so well tended to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place! I would love to wander there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a sweet photo of the couple in the gazebo! Such a beautiful place to take a walk with all those pretty roses and gorgeous view! Hope your week is filled with sweetness <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the Summer you have shared in your lastest blogs. The jam making, "Great" lake walks, rose gardens, family gatherings. Both you and the in-laws have such beautiful homes!
    I try to get out every day and to the State Parks once a week up here. Frankly I have been more busy interviewing contractors for repairs that should have been done by the sellers, instead of enjoying Summer. Crazy!
    Hugs,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope all is well with you Margot! I've been so late in responding to things - busy busy summer. But we've been having lots of fun! Hope all has gone well with your contractor issues!! xoxo

      Delete
  9. I do love a rose garden and this one is particularly attractive. That red and white stripe rose is beautiful, and so are the couple in the pretty gazebo. Long live old folk!

    ReplyDelete