Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday Wonder

BUNNIES AND MORE



Ruby wants to get those bunnies! I hope she doesn't scare off the Easter bunny this weekend!





Getting Easter bunny ready. Plus, this is a new Pioneer Woman pitcher that jumped into my cart the other day. ;) 




Speaking of  new - so is this pretty little etagere I fell in love with from QVC - yep that's right I said QVC!! Perfect plant stand for my tiny corner in my tv room. 




And just for fun - our patterned front door making pretty patterns in our front foyer.  Have a blessed day Friends! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Poor Ruby! It's torment seeing critters in your area and not being able to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Carrie, you HAVE to frame that photo of Ruby and the Easter Bunny! So cute! Love your new pitcher and etagere, too. Funny how things just end up in the cart when you aren't looking. Great shot of the sun shining through your pretty front door. We are sun-starved here, still. Sending hugs xo K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your new plant stand, so pretty, just the sort of thing I'd have too if I found it :) Have a wonderful family Easter Carrie, full of Blessings and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pitcher that simply jumped into your cart. Sometimes those things just have minds of their own, huh? Ruby looks like she is just waiting to see what that Easter bunny brought her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love QVC!!!!
    Could were anymore like???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pioneer woman pitcher and flowers. So pretty!! Happy Thursday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE Ruby watching those bunnies - too cute!

    ReplyDelete