Thursday, April 20, 2017

Easter Leftovers = Yummy Recipe


Hello Friends and Happy Thursday to you! Today I thought I'd share something that I recently shared on instagram. It's a recipe for easy slow cooker ham and scalloped potatoes. It's actually one of the first recipes I shared when I first started my blog. You can read that post by clicking here if you like. ;) 




assembling the ingredients and the final result below:




It's one of our favorite ways to eat up the leftover ham from Easter (or Christmas too). It is SO flavorful and comforting and a nice break from ham sandwiches. :P Here's the recipe as I posted it on instagram:





3 comments:

  1. This sounds so tasty Carrie! Your family must love having you around ;).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember! I got a good tip from that recipe to use cream of celery soup, which is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious Carrie! I love ham, cheese and potatoes. I hope you had a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete