Friday, February 3, 2017

Five on Friday: Valentine Memories



Hello Friends and Happy belated Groundhog Day (yesterday)! 


It sounds like we have 6 more weeks of winter ahead.....but I could have taken one look around my northwoods and told you that! Lol ;) For my 5 things this week I thought we would take a trip down memory lane and visit some former Valentine's Day projects I had fun making. 



ONE

First, there was this pretty scrapbook layout I did that included a love letter on it where one could write a beautiful note to their spouse, or children, or any other loved one of their choosing.  I might have written one to Ruby! Ha! You can find the full post about it here. 




















TWO

Then there were some previous Valentine's cards that I had fun working on and sending to loved ones:








You can find the full post about them here.












THREE

And I still love this little valentine decoration I made using an old frame and some of my scrapbooking supplies. 





You can find the full post for this one here.










FOUR



And there was this sweet little Valentine banner which you can find the post for here.














FIVE





And I've made a few necklaces with some scrapbook materials and a card to match to make a lovely gift.  Here's one that was very Valentine's Day in color and style. ;)  You can find a post here.  


I hope you have a lovely heart-filled weekend! I'm linking with Amy of Love Made My Home for Five on Friday.









13 comments:

  1. Daring Carrie - Such creativity! I needed the inspiration because I haven't even started my valentines yet. Going full steam ahead on the books, which are taking over my life right now.

    A friend came by to ride with me to lunch, and I got a strange look when she saw my dining room table set with a Christmas theme on February 1.

    We had 60's weather a couple of days this week, but now back to 40's and 50's. What happened to the snow this year? Maybe you got ours mixed in with yours.

    Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I love your cards and scrapbook layouts :-) Everything is so pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Valentine Five! Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such nice Valentines. I really like the necklace & bird pin :) I hope your hubby isn't jealous of the love letters Ruby receives from you!
    Happy Weekend!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful stuff! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again Carrie! Love these, and I agree with everyone else...you're one of the most creative people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are so pretty, Carrie! Love the creativity, here - all the sweet little details that make them so unique. The necklace is so lovely and I love the bunting and the frame. Ruby is one lucky little doggie to have so much love :) Sending hugs and blessings for your weekend. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Valentine makes! It's so much fun to play with paper and fabric and pretty things. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such creative work. Really like the necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely collection of valentines crafts! You are so creative and really do make the loveliest of things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a TON of scrapbooking stuff. Just this week I got some of it out to play around with. I haven't had it out in years. I'm getting the itch again. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty work, Carrie! You're so creative! I hope you've had a good Sunday and that you'll enjoy the game while I'm watching Victoria on Masterpiece. I'll be thinking of you. 😀💕

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyed looking at your lovely projects, Carrie. I have been thinking about you lately, as I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking. I'm working on minimalizing, and to save the papers I do like, I compiled them into five scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete