Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday Wonder

OUT IN FRONT






























Well the bug reigns supreme yet! I had both kiddos home from school yesterday. My son finally went back today after 2 days at home and my daughter is home for her second day. I'm sure you're as tired of hearing about this bug as I am of dealing with it!! Hopefully it will be long dead in a lysol haze and life will be back to normal around here very soon. 


I still haven't visited a favorite nursery to pick up some mums and I have strings of lights to put in the outside lanterns. Plus, pumpkins to pick up and carve too! But out in front of the house it's really looking Octoberized! My flowers are still hanging in there - but it's saying Halloween down to the scarecrows, front door wreath and bench garland, light up jack-o-lanterns in the front windows, and even the welcome mat looking full of the season. ;)  Loving it! xo


4 comments:

  1. It looks great!
    My daughter is dealing with the bug at her house too. She says she feels like they'll never get over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari! Hope your daughter is feeling better!! This virus has been a doozy and I hadn't been that sick for so long in years. I hope you got your flu shot! Prayers you all stay healthy this season. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Everything looks great, Carrie - love the pumpkins in the windows....spooky! I love your little bench, too! Sorry to hear you are still battling this bug and now the whole family is down with it. It's tough when you are the one everyone depends on.......My daughter has the bug, too. She was supposed to come and visit me, but she decided to spare me. I just got over a bug from my little grandson. 'Tis the season.....Hope you get a chance to rest. Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Karen! I think it was smart your daughter kept her germs at home. Lol There's sure some nasty bugs out there right now! I hope you have a healthy season ahead - it's still so early yet. ;) Blessings xo

      Delete