Friday, March 10, 2017

Random Bits

Hey Friends!  Happy TGIF to you! 


It ended up being quite a busy end of the week here in the Northwoods. And we have lots of kiddo sports activities going on this weekend - so I'm sorry I'm behind visiting but I'll try to do some over the weekend. For my 5 things today I need to be speedy so here's some quick random bits:


ONE

It's a bright sunny day on the bay today! We've lost most of our snow again too. I truly hope it's a sign of early Spring and we don't get a lot more at this point!







TWO

For those that don't follow me on instragram - I posted this photo the other day. Due to our more unusually mild weather - lots of critters have been out visiting in our woods and backyard. Especially, lots of birds on the bird feeder and bunnies running around on the hill.









THREE




Ruby has been having some serious cases of the snuggles!










FOUR

I've been absolutely LOVING this latest edition of Country Living! It's filled with flowers and Spring thoughts!









FIVE








A few flowery pages from the magazine! Absolutely love it!  xoxo


I'm linking with Amy of  Love Made My Home for Five on Friday.


19 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, sweet lady!
    Your puppy is so cute!
    Enjoy some snuggles this weekend...Going to be cold here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Billie Jo! Hope you don't get too hard with the snowstorms barreling on the East coast. Ugh! xoxo

      Delete
  2. If Ruby is ever in need of snuggles, just send her my way :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know it's a standing invite for Ruby Doreen. :) If you only lived closer to the Northwoods, you could doggy-sit when we're gone for hockey. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your dog is so cute! Looks very relaxed - isn't that the life? Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing your Five on Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! Yes, Ruby has the life!! Lol xo

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed your photos. For some reason we don see any bunnies here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is weird Janet. We have bunny overload here...I could send you a few? Lol xoxo

      Delete
  5. My dear little blog-buddy, you are so yearning for spring. I finally finished my last February chore - a tablescape which I'm calling "Yearning for Spring". I thought of you after I finished it.

    My jonquils are hanging in, my violets are blooming abundantly, and one tulip bloomed for my birthday. (I also got a dead car battery for my birthday, which is better than the year I go termites).

    I've given up all my subscriptions except Tea Time, so having a little green-eyed jealousy over your magazines.

    Love to you for a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so sweet Patsy! I am yearning for my Springtime! Annie and I are planning a Springtime fun box for in the future. May need to include some fun magazines in there. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh that bunny is so adorable. We don't have rabbits in our state (at least not officially!) so a sighting is so special. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny to me Trish- as we see bunnies almost as often we see squirrels sometimes around here. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  7. A great five for this week in the Northwoods. The colorful magazine is a taste of what we would all like to see just now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorrie - and so true! I can't wait to see flowers in bloom! xoxo

      Delete
  8. The bike picture is so beautiful...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm norally a "Big Dog" type of person but I have an overwhelming urge to participate in the snuggles after seeing Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it Tricky! I swear Ruby has an old big dog soul - if that makes sense? Lol xo

      Delete
  10. Ruby has to be the cutest dog I've ever seen! Love the spring edition of your magazine, Country Living is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete