Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wednesday Wonder

COZY CORNER






















Hello All! Did you enjoy your National Pancake Day yesterday? We did and we made plain and blueberry pancakes for dinner based on this recipe from my friend Billie Jo at her blog Afternoon Coffee and Evening Tea. They were so yummy!  Yesterday the snow swirled, the wind blew and we got about 3 inches total of snow. I chose to spend part of that day in my favorite cozy corner. All wrapped up under my faux fur blanket in my comfy reading chair looking at Spring magazines and sipping hot tea. It was wonderful! Now today the sun came out and it felt a bit warmer. But sometimes it's nice to treasure those cozy moments, isn't it? Today is Ash Wednesday  - for me as a Catholic -  and it kicks off the Lenten season.  So I spent my quiet time today a bit more meditative. I hope that however you're spending your Wednesday.... that you get to a enjoy a cozy corner somewhere.  Happy March 1st! xo




3 comments:

  1. Oh brrrr, the snow looks so pretty, but I only like snow in pictures. It was 88º here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your corner looks so inviting, especially with that blanket! The views are pretty too!
    I didn't know it was pancake day... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had pancakes too, on Tuesday. Part of the tradition. Very pretty out there in the snow, and I love your cosy corner.

    ReplyDelete