Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Wonder

SPRING FAIRY LOVE






This pretty little gardener is living on our piano and I love to see her house light up through her windows at night. ;) 





This one flew into my plant. Can you see her magic sparkles behind her? She's enjoying the view outside - probably of the bunnies that keep visiting the yard. 





As I was putting out my Spring decorations I noticed that I had these visitors as well. It's the time of year to start thinking about gardens and flowery goodness ahead...so I guess it's only right fairies would be back to say hello and Happy Spring! 


Image result for fairy quote

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I bet Annie loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty; I love fairies! Happy Springtime Carrie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aunt gave me a copy of Andersen's Fairy Tales when I was a little girl, and she wrote in the front of the book, "Don't let anything kill the fairies for you". I never had, and I see that you agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say that I never have - still a believer.

      Delete
  4. What sweet little fairies! And that house is darling. Looks like Anne Hathaway's cottage. I love things that light up at night, like little houses and little white lights. Even now, when winter is fading (YEA!!!!) and we're no longer burning wood, I like to have cozy lighting. I can see I need to coax a few fairies to come live at my house. :-) Hope you have a wonderful day, neighbor. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Spring fellow fairy garden lover!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete